Thursday, November 7, 2019

Moving On




I just realized this isn't correct. It's actually 358 days away. Thanks google! I should have asked Siri. Anyway, it's time to start planning for Halloween 2020! 




It's hard to believe it's over.




It went by so fast!




For awhile, it looked like the weather on Halloween evening was going to be really nice. I even considered getting more candy but to be honest, I always consider getting more candy. 




Then it snowed! A lot. Totally ruining the Halloween vibe. 





Maybe I jinxed it by choosing so many white pumpkins? A couple of them were from our garden.




By dumb luck, I brought in the wreath to add a bow the night before. It would've been a limp mess if all the black feathers had gotten wet, ugh! Maybe it would be a good idea to replace them next year.




On Sunday, Ivy set all the clocks back. At the beginning of October I cleared off the mantle and replaced the photos above with a print of Venetian plague doctors. It looked pretty spooky but we missed not having our crazy clock (that keeps pretty good time but only strikes correctly about once a week.) So everything went back. Maybe next year I'll come up with some new decor ideas.




Now it's time to put away all the creepy stuff and leave the pumpkins out for Thanksgiving.





A good cleaning never hurts either.



Oh, no! it is snowing, again!
That's all for autumn and winter has begun.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment