Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A visit from Burt - Haunted Humpday V




Burton, a new friend I met at Target yesterday stopped by for a visit.



I gave him a tour of the garden (he said his Morning Glory vines weren't flowering either) . . .



and we had a long chat about hydrangeas . . .



then we went shopping for pumpkins at the Farmers Market.



Burt and Spenser became buddies right away.



After dinner he entertained us with some Boogie Woogie and . . .



then it was time to jam!



or should I say ham?



Who would've guessed he was such a musical fellow?



We ended the evening enjoying a few cold ones and watching The Mummy.
I suspect we will be seeing a lot more of Burt in the weeks to come.

Thanks to the wonderful Marfi at Incipient Wings for hosting Haunted Humpday.

Happy Haunted Humpday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! That Burt seems like a really nice fellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh -- I LOVE Burt! I will certainly have to come back for more of his adventures!!!

    Happy Haunted Humpday,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! How delightful and cute!! Thank you so much for this, I really needed it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hello Burton. My Mr.Bones is half gone so his left over bones are graveyard bound. Happy Haunted Humpday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, so the Burts are at Target... time for a Road Trip to the local one then... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete