Wednesday, October 11, 2023

20 Days




This morning, as I was wondering if today would be the day that some strange and unusual problem was not going to take up all my time, the phrase "not a ghost of a chance" crossed my mind. Obviously, something did or I wouldn't be waffling on about idioms and this would be a different post. 





Then, once I started thinking about ghost sayings, it was hard to stop. "Giving up the ghost" followed shortly. It was relevant because I have sort of given up on doing my regular blog posts but hopefully it's only for a few more days. Then things just got silly.





There's also "pale as a ghost". Sorry, just couldn't help myself.





"Looking like you've just seen a ghost", doesn't seem to be too much of a problem for these figurines.





"Ghosting" is not accessorizing an outfit with spooky jewelry. I may be "ghosting" my blog though.





Finally, if a person becomes "a ghost of their former self", how far would you say that goes?


Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment