Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Paine Gardens in Fall Colors




It's been rainy and dark here for days, so I thought it would be nice to take a look back at a time when the sun was actually shining. HM and I paid a visit to the gardens at The Paine, our local art center. Funny enough, it looks like we had the entire place all to ourselves!




Even though it was the middle of summer the color scheme was totally autumn.




This is the New Formal Garden which replaced the old Formal Garden.





These white coneflowers were a cool surprise amidst all the warm tones.




I keep thinking I see pumpkins growing in the flowers.





Some purple grass and coleus. Apparently, not everything was yellow and orange, ha!




Over in the rose garden - there weren't any roses! 




It was pretty anyway.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope it's not cold and rainy where you are!



2 comments: